Hello my KMD lovelies!,
Most people usually focus on what they haven’t done yet, or what they need to do and I did the same thing. As my 30th birthday was approaching, I thought about all the things I wish I could have accomplished. However, I realized that instead of focusing on the negative, I should focus on the positive. Thus, I should be thinking about what I have accomplished then what I haven’t accomplished. So this post is an open letter to myself, to look back on in the future. Feel free to relate and see if you accomplished similar items or write down things you have accomplished by a milestone event!
- Graduated with a college diploma
- Graduated with a post-graduate degree
- Start a career I enjoy
- Excel in a career that I enjoy
- Make connections in my industry
- Get more industry knowledge
- Start to build a game plan for the next job
- Keep work relationships at arm’s length
- Seek mentorship
- Stay Organized
- Keep in touch with family
- Cut out the negativity
- Appreciate real friendships
- Get married
- Get a furry baby
- Buy a house
- Furnish the house – in my décor style
- Have a car
- Buy my dream handbag
- Travel as much as possible
- Make a blog
- Write about my favorite items in a blog
- Make additional social media accounts to accompany the blog
- Make connections in the local blogging community
- Update blog to current style
- Make an amazing media kit
- Get collaborations
- Pitch to brands
- Help friends who are interested in blogging
- Stay true to myself & remember why I started blogging
There you have it, my top accomplishments before I hit the big 3-0. What’s an accomplishment you had before a milestone? Let me know in the comments below!
8 thoughts on “30 Things I’ve Accomplished by my 30th Birthday”
Komal I’m so proud of you! And How much you have accomplished! I’m excited to see where you go from here!
Aww thanks Mehaa! It feels like I haven’t accomplished much but glad I looked back and appreciated what I have accomplished.
Yay.. this is so wonderful happy birthday once again babe 😊
This is awesome and hope you had a great birthday!!! 🤗
Aww thanks Liz!
So proud of you and so lucky to have you as a friend
aww thanks, Steph! So happy to have met you as well!
Comments are closed.